|The International Council of Chemical Associations (ICCA), being the worldwide voice of the chemical industry, established the Responsible Care Leadership Group to:
- Ensure the integrity of Responsible Care® according to the fundamental features
- Protect the collective identity of Responsible Care
- Ensure Responsible Care implementation is consistent with continuous involvement in HSE performance
- Develop mechanism to share experiences and progress
- Nominate members on the basis of competence and involvement in the development and implementation of Responsible Care
- Be the focal point for membership endorsement and approval
For more details of the Responsible Care Global Charter and Core Principles, please click here
Borouge are committed to supporting the Responsible Care Global Charter and to work in conjunction with the National Associations and their member organizations in order to work collectively towards a goal of continuous improvement in Health, Safety and Environment performance. This commitment was declared in 2009 when both Borouge CEO’s jointly signed a Declaration of Support (click here)
Having secured full Member status, GPCA are currently in the process of establishing a Responsible Care Strategic Plan through their Responsible Care Committee, consisting of experienced consultants and Member Company representatives.
For more details on Responsible Care Program within GPCA and Borouge, please click here.