The Code sets out the minimum standard of conduct we expect from anyone working for or on behalf of Borouge. The Code describes the Company’s commitment to act with integrity in everything we do. It sets out the basic rules and standards that are necessary to conduct our business in an ethical and compliant manner and in accordance with our values. It outlines the main elements of Borouge’s business conduct and provides practical advice to help you understand how you should behave in certain circumstances. It explains where you can get help and support if you need it.
The Code is not a summary of all the laws, standards and policies that apply to Borouge. It does not provide guidance for every situation you might encounter. Where there is no specific guidance on how to deal with a situation, we all still have the responsibility to act in accordance with integrity and in line with the highest ethical standards. Common sense and good judgement should always prevail.
The Code demonstrates Borouge’s commitment to compliance and ethical behaviour in all that it does.
Click here to download Borouge Code of Conduct. (English)
Click here to download Borouge Code of Conduct. (Chinese)
Click here to download Borouge Code of Conduct. (Arabic)
Click here to access Takallam (former online anonymous reporting)
Our commitment to Quality supports the building of successful businesses to achieve the maximum benefits for all our stakeholders. Through continuous improvement we enhance the performance, efficiency and profitability of our operations and the development of our human capital.
To achieve this we will:
- Develop our people through structured human resource processes
- Cultivate a quality and performance driven mindset
- Set challenging goals and regularly measure our performance
- Aspire to achieve total customer satisfaction by providing the highest quality products and services and by practicing our mission of ‘value creation through people and innovation’
- Maintain a practical and comprehensive quality management system complying to applicable legal requirements and international standards
- Embed corporate business processes with clear roles and responsibilities
- Strive to do things first time right
- Enhance profitability throughout the value chain
We undertake to review and evaluate our performance against ambitious targets, customers, requirements, relevant industry standards and regulatory and legal requirements to ensure the achievement of our strategic goals.
Click here .. to download Quality Policy
Borouge Data Privacy Notice
Borouge respects your privacy and is committed to managing personal data which is subject to protection principles under the applicable law in your jurisdiction.
We provide this Data Privacy Notice for you to understand what information we collect, the purposes as to why we collect it, andyour rights with regard to such information.