Borouge and Borealis offer a full range of Borstar® LLDPE, MDPE and HDPE jacketing materials for energy and telecommunications cables.
A compound’s performance with respect to cable production, installation and cable lifetime are key considerations when choosing a cable jacketing material. Borouge carries a broad range of Borstar® PE jacketing compounds that allow for efficient cable production, ease of installation and extended cable lifetime.
All Borstar® PE jacketing compounds enable:
• Highly efficient cable production
• Superior processability
• Consistent quality
• Easier cable installations
• Excellent abrasion and scratch resistance
• Outstanding surface hardness
• Long cable lifetime
• Reduced shrinkage
• Excellent environmental stress cracking resistance (ESCR)
• UV resistant
• Low water permeability
• Resistance to heat deformation and termites
HE6062, ME6052 and LE8707 are produced by Borouge in the UAE.